Wherever there is light, one can photograph. Light makes photography.
Welcome to the Retra Flash.
Made for underwater photographers by underwater photographers - we have dedicated ourselves to create the best underwater strobe on the planet.
You don't need a user manual!
It looks very familiar although you can feel it is fresh. All the controls are clear and easy to access. Even if you are using big winter gloves or barehanded, setting up the Retra Flash is done instinctively.
It's all about controlling the light. You are the master.
The Retra Flash is your tool for creativity. Shape light, use colorful filters, harden or soften the light, the Retra Flash will follow your every command without hesitation. The bayonet allows you to instantly add or remove any accessory.
- GN30 in comparison with two strobes - see comparison here
- GN18 (absolute measurement on land)
- Recycle time @100%: 2s (4x eneloop pro), 1s (8x eneloop pro)
- Number of flash @100%, 0.5Hz: 450x (4x eneloop pro), 900x (8x eneloop pro)
- 300 lumen pilot light
- Pilot light burn time @100%: 3h (4x eneloop pro), 6h (8x eneloop pro)
- 5400K color temperature (4500K with wide angle diffuser)
- 110º beam angle
- 9 manual exposure levels
- S-TTL with +/- 2 F-stop adjustment
- Slave mode with smart pre-flash cancellation
- 4 level battery indicator for eneloop batteries
- Electrical connector options: S&S 5 pin, S6, N5 and Ikelite 5 pin
- Inon and Sea&Sea dual compatible optical connector
- Length = 120mm
- Diameter = 102,5mm
- Weight = 725g (without batteries and accessories, including 1” mounting ball)
- Underwater weight = -50g
- -100m depth rating
- 2 year Retra Warranty
- Have more questions? Write to us: here
We want to bring high quality products and services in the hands of underwater photographers. We believe that creativity can come when the tools for it's creation become invisible.