The new LSD prime is the most fun and easy to use Light Shaping Device we have ever made. Choosing from one of the thirteen standard shapes you can never run out of ideas for shaping your light beam. And they are easily exchangeable too. The housing is anodized aluminium and tested at 6 bar. With the same lens technology we used to win a gold medal on the World UWP Championship we are bringing the highest levels of performance in a product that costs just 349,00€ (incl.VAT)
- Inon (Z-240, D2000)
- Ikelite (125, 160, 161, 200)
- Sea&Sea (ys110, ys250, YS-D1)
- Subtronic (alpha, nova, 160pro, mega)
- Seacam (150, 250)
- The LSD can fit only one flash model
- If your flash is not on the list write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- aluminium anodized housing
- weight (with 4 masks): 700g
- body length: 215mm
- depth rating: over 40m (tested at 6bar)
- focal length (in water) ≈ 175mm
- focused light beam diameter (in water) ≈ 60mm
- 13 standard shapes included
To find out more on how the LSD performs under water check out the article by Borut Furlan -> HERE.
The LSD has changed a lot since his review in July 2011 but the basic idea around Light Shaping stayed the same.
The combination of lenses and optical elements inside the Retra Light Shaping Device and it's components
are an innovation protected by a patent.